KFC Add Hope Funding
KFC Add Hope is mandated to feed children and youth (under the age of 18) in South Africa. Funding is provided for a twelve (12) month period and beneficiaries can re-apply for this annually. KFC Add Hope supports feeding through:
- Early Childhood Development Centres
- Children and Youth Care Centres and
- Aftercare Centres
The project should be aimed at feeding programs for vulnerable youth and underprivileged children between the ages of 0- 18. The beneficiary organisation must meet the following criteria to qualify for funding:
- The organisation should be aimed at feeding programs for underprivileged and vulnerable youth and children between the ages of 0 -18 years
- Should have been in operation for more than 2 years from the date of organisation registration.
- Have an organisation registration certificate (e.g. NPO, section 21, deed of trustee, School EIMS etc)
- Have an organisation constitution
- Have an organisation board of management
- Have financial advisor and audited financials
The 2022 application period closed on 30 September 2022. New application dates will be communicated in 2023.
For more information
To get information on when applications are open please check the KFC website.
If you have been approved you can access your profile by logging unto Add Hope portal
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org